Thursday 30 June 2016

MAC - Chris Chang


This is MAC's summer limited edition collection yet one I was highly excited for, it didnt fail to deliver. My expectations were met and the packaging is beautiful. 
About : China’s most outlandish fashion designer puts an acid-soaked twist on her modern M·A·C collection, featuring a vivid kaleidoscope of cutting-edge colour, inspired by the ancient Chinese art form Kunqu. Surreal hues of Lipstick, Cream Colour Base and Eye Shadow, and uniquely designed packaging, are saturated with her signature dramatic flair. 

- Lipstick in Plum princess
This is a beautiful colour and applies flawlessly to give a rich purple colour to the lips. It's perfect for summer and all the times you just want to add a little pizzaz to a look. 

- Cream bases in Peony pavilion & Sockit Xiqu
These are beautiful and unlike other cream bases, super pigmented plus creamy. I really cannot wait to experiment further with them, in the form of a base for any colourful look i wish to achieve. I have so many look's planned for the next few week's, all colourfully taking on summer. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Colors are so bright! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave a comment :O)

Where have i been ?

Many of us use makeup as we have a passion or or it is nessesity of our daily life. For me it is a mixture of things. It is one of those ...